Upper and lower limits are marked by notice boards.
1 = Bridge Stream, 2 = Pot Shot, 3 = Moors Point, 4 = Maggot Hole, 5= Cable Croy,
6 = Oak Tree, P = Parking
- The fishing for and taking of Brown Trout is only permitted between 15 March and 6 October.
- Any breach of these rules will result in immediate cancellation of the permit and individuals continuing to fish in these circumstances render themselves liable to prosecution.
- Flyfishing only, no bait fishing, single handed flyrod only.
- Bag limit 6 fish
- Minimum takeable size is 12 inches.
- No Dogs. No Fires. No Litter.
- No night fishing, no fishing before sunrise.
- Fishing sunrise to 1 hour after sunset.
Brown Trout/Grayling/Coarse Angling on this beat is under the auspices of the Tay Protection Order (TPO) which is managed by the Tay Liaison Committee. For more information on the TPO please visit
TO BOOK A PERMIT PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
Permits will be sent via email.