Upper and lower limits are marked by notice boards.
- The fishing for and taking of Brown Trout is only permitted between 15 march and 6 October.
- Any breach of these rules will result in immediate cancellation of the permit and individuals continuing to fish in these circumstances render themselves liable to prosecution.
- Fishing is permitted from 9am to 10pm
- Fly fishing only, with conventional single-handed rod, conventional fly reel, and conventional fly line. No other methods to be used. Maximum breaking strain 5lbs
- Minimum takeable size is 9 inches.
- No Dogs. No Fires. No Litter.
Brown Trout/Grayling/Coarse Angling on this beat is under the auspices of the Tay Protection Order (TPO) which is managed by the Tay Liaison Committee. For more information on the TPO please visit
TO BOOK A PERMIT PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
Permits will be sent via email.