Upper and lower limits are marked by notice boards.
1 = Green Bank, 2 = Ash Trees, 3 = Neck of Newton, 4 = Newton Pool, 5 = Sand Bank, 6 = Balnamuir Burn
- The fishing for and taking of Brown Trout is only permitted between 15 March and 6 October.
- Any breach of these rules will result in immediate cancellation of this permit and individuals continuing to fish in these circumstances render themselves liable to prosecution.
- Any legal lure is permitted.
- Bag limit 6 fish
- Minimum takeable size is 9 inches.
- No Dogs. No Fires. No Litter.
Brown Trout/Grayling/Coarse Angling on this beat is under the auspices of the Tay Protection Order (TPO) which is managed by the Tay Liaison Committee. For more information on the TPO please visit
TO BOOK A PERMIT PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
Permits will be sent via email.