Your committee has carefully considered the latest Scottish Government information on Covid-19 and the Government’s document “Coronavirus (COVID-19): framework for decision making – Scotland’s route map through and out of the crisis”. In doing so we also carefully considered the needs and expectations of our members and, in our view, the requirement to provide you clear leadership during this crisis.

To that end, we have decided that PDAA will still not allow fishing on PDAA permits until further notice.

We realise that this will be disappointing to many but, in our view, this is the only decision we could take at this point in time and it also takes into consideration what is best for the Association. Rest assured, we will revisit this decision on a daily basis and as soon as we have better instructions and are able to relax this decision we will do so.