Upper and lower limits are marked by notice boards.
ACCESS: Anglers to park outside the gate at Campsie Cottage.
- The fishing for and taking of Brown Trout is only permitted between 15 march and 6 October.
- Any breach of these rules will result in immediate cancellation of the permit and individuals continuing to fish in these circumstances render themselves liable to prosecution.
- Fishing is permitted from one hour before sunrise until one hour after sunset, no night fishing.
- Flyfishing only using conventional single handed fly rod, reel and line only. No spinning reels.
- Minimum takeable size is 9 inches.
- No Dogs. No Fires. No Litter
Brown Trout/Grayling/Coarse Angling on this beat is under the auspices of the Tay Protection Order (TPO) which is managed by the Tay Liaison Committee. For more information on the TPO please visit
TO BOOK A PERMIT PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
Permits will be sent via email.