Upper Redgorton remains closed

Further to the Scottish Government’s announcement today (28/05/20), the owners of Upper Redgorton have decided that the beat will remain closed and we will not be accepting any new bookings until further notice. The owners will review this later in June 2020.We understand that this may be frustrating and the decision was not taken lightly, but we have chosen to be cautious about reopening the beat.We appreciate everyone’s patience during this time and hopefully we can back to the river sometime soon.